Tuesday 26 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint



OK. This is has probably been on trend and gone out of fashion already I dunno, I was never much of a trend follower. But I had a look in the Superdrug near me in the BarryM section and discovered this nude colour. I thought it would be a great colour you can wear with anything, just like nude shoes for example. I have seen the Gelly nail paints before but wasn't that interested because there weren't any shades that I didn't already have. UNTIL NOW :O The minty greeny colour (called Greenberry) is HOT, probably my favourite colour at the moment.
This is what the nude colour (called Lychee) looks like when applied as you can see it's not exactly 'Hi-shine as the bottle claims, but maybe the green will be a bit more shiny, I confess I haven't tried it out yet though...
In my personal opinion I'm not really fussed that it isn't really shiny because I kinda like the shine of the normal nail paints anyway, I just got them because of the pretty colours :]

No comments:

Post a Comment